Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sorry...

assalamualaikum........

LONG TIME NOT SEE ME...it right?

Ok today I want share about what I do start wenesday next week until today. Everyday after class I went to PTSL....made the longman.Alhamdulillah.....I enjoy do it.I can improve my english expecially my vocab and grammar. After that I must go back to my college Rahim Kajai to prepair for 3M. You know your junior will come at july,so........ very tired because I go back to my room very late.But it ok...I still come to class because I know I can learnt n have are new experience. It very important for my future life.....like today I learnt how do the summery...ohhh it very easy.Long time ago.....hahaha...the summery usually kill my english subjek because I still do the mistake....I just copy and paste from the teks....very sad....

For bro.Jai I'm so sorry because I often late to your class this week. I don't know why I very difficult to sleep every night. I can sleep only 3 or 4 a.m. I don't know why.....so sorry.But tomorrow I can try come early........see you tomorrow.oh yeh.....I forget...I tell to my sister about this blog. And she have explo this blog. She like it and she want all teachers in the world like you. Funny,understanding and take care about their childrent expecially the english teacher. Please friendly but not seriously every time.Maybe talkative and egenertic too......

And about individual listening online I try do it but I don't why, how to explo it.Yesterday I try also but it same like today.But don't worry tomorrow I can try again and ask my friend maybe.

Ok...I think only that for today. I must go now because I have a metting at 9.00 p.m.

ok bye...see you tomorrow at class and in blog.

don't forget take your exam slip at "pejabat dekan".

byeeeee.....miss you all...

No comments: