Wednesday, June 6, 2007

love you all in this blog....

my best friend at SMKKKM

assalamualaikum......and hope you all always happy k...
yesterday I went wiyh muner to confirm our t shirt...
our t shirt is very nice and beautiful colour...
t shirt maybe already finished before drama competition.
Maybe 20 of june.
Hope all of you be patient k.


from one day to one day, i like set 42 class. i love my friends
bcoz they always
help me esspecially muner. He always help
me and new he help me about our t shirt.
Thanks muner.
Maybe after one year we can handle reunion at some places....hehe



David Crystal...

I was listening david crystal today. First time I listen not easy to
understand. I repeat, repeat and repeat again. After that, I listen with
look the transcript. For me It’s easy to understand. Now I’m understand better.

The topic is in your dream. It means someone is being unrealistic,
very optimistic, very hopeful. I know u all already have a sweet dream..
but in black and white or colour...i like dreaming..hehe..dream happens
when you're asleep. Sometimes happy and sometimes very bad.
Dream only illustaration but sometimes dream also reality.


No comments: