Wednesday, June 6, 2007

i don't know..???




yesterday i chat with my bestfriend in the yahoo messenger room..i told him about my someone special,. i said, i want to introduce my bf to him,but he don't want to follow me,the reason that he gave..he heart was broken when he saw me with that guy..so i wondering, did he got a some feeling to me..why he must heart broken,???i told him that i never forgot him if i already have someone special because he also important in my life,as a good friend...yes i love my bestfriend and he love me too but maybe the fate said that we just can be a good friend forever..we had a good time together,study and laughing together..all my friend hope that someday we can be a best couple but who knows..i can't be with him,and if he love me,he should told me and don't keep quite all the time. I gave his chance but he never take it until someone open my heart.. and now im already promise with someone and i never break his heart..now im feel happy with my new partner,but how about my bestfriend.. he feel sad.,did he still hide their feeling to me???ohhh,i don't know..

No comments: