Wednesday, June 6, 2007

hello again from Australia

thank you for those that have asked to join my yahoo messenger list for private chats. Yes I can understand why you want that private talk, it is important sometimes to get another point of view from a complete stranger.
I am in awe at some of your discussions , and wonder if you are all learning the english that is talked by us all. The Australian language is full of slang words that would make it very difficult for foreigners to learn. The english language at anytime is difficult for anyone to learn that speaks another language. Keep up the good work, the results are there for me to see as I go back through your past days of talk on the blog.
HAVE A GREAT DAY. Trevor.

1 comment:

fadhilah said...

Hi, Mr. Trevor. I'm Fadhilah. Razali's student. Thank you because you willing to join this blog. We really appreciate it. How r u? I hope you and your family in a good situation. I really hope that I can improve my English especially in speaking. I hope I can learn a lot of things from you. Maybe there is a few of us whose broken English, and I'm as well, perhaps you understand of what we write in this blog.