Thursday, June 7, 2007

Professor David Crystal

This is my lovely younger' sister picture


Hiiii.......
I have learnt Professor David Crystal's article and i got new word,"SPAM".I never knew that this kind of word was published a very long time ago and it has variable meanings depend on situation we use.And now the Internet has come along so it’s not surprising that quite a large number of new words have come into English vocabulary since especially the last 10 years.Of course i ever seen the word 'spam'
in my friendster or myspace.And i never even clearly understand what 'spam' means,moreover i didn't check for it anymore.As i found in my thesaurus,Spam was originally a tinned meat back in the 1930s,a brand name for a particular kind of cold meat.It means that the same things happened indiscriminately.As an example, a restaurant which serve the same menu everyday and people get boring of it.It can be simplify that spam can be define as any kind of things which is unwanted.From now on,i will improve myself to learn more about english vocabulary since most english phrases give different meaning suit on its situations.And i have no reason not to do so since this BBC world service is always guides me.

No comments: