Thursday, June 7, 2007

AMAZING................OH SET 42...

Assalamualaikum......

Today I just enjoy to drama. congratulation my friends.....Everybody can do the best your character...good luck. For choral speaking group I likes your stail....
Ok...for Epull I suggest we decide one day maybe this saturday to prepair anything about prop.
And neext week we can do the real practise with all the prop. So the character can feel real and real,real.....their character.

And last I want share a happy news with all of you......Today my brother call me and tell.....
my sister in-law....pregnant....I want a girl baby....

Ok I think only that for today but I want prepair for projec work presention next week.

BYEEEEE.........MISS U ALL.Muahhhhhhh.......

Don't forget prepair for your final exam ek.....good luck.chayok2........



No comments: