Thursday, June 7, 2007

assalamualaikum

Hello everybody…. Normah here…
I hope all of you always fine, especially to my nice teacher, Mr Razali. Firstly,, I want to say thanks a lot to Mr Razali because always make our class enjoy to learn English. You are a good, funny and energetic teacher. Along I’m studying in English foundation in my class, I learn a lot of things such as how to pronounce words very well likes clothe, cloth, pane, pain, paint, cough, pore, poor, pure and so on
I also got more new words likes flirt, breeze, souvenirs, goose bumps. Before this I don’t know what meaning of these words. But, after I join this class, I have many new words. I also enjoy with our class activity such as group discussion, acting, drawing, and singing.. I like romantic meeting and the secret lives activity…
Friends,,, I still remember, first week we join this class we do ice breaking activity. From here we know each other and our relationship getting more closer. I was so happy and feel comfortable with all of you in this set. I hope our relationship will be go on forever and ever…..

No comments: