Hello to all you lucky people there. I say this because the weather here is so cold. The temperatures are around 13 degrees by day and down to 3 degrees by night. Of course it is winter here. How I wish I was in MALAYSIA now, just to get warm.
Thank you for those that are chatting to me on yahoo, I am so interested in what you have to tell me, and to learn more about the different cultures from different states.
I am following you all on the blog , and so interested to find your strong desire to learn , not only english, but to be part of a newfound relationship with your friends.
Keep at it and you will all achieve great things.Now and in the future, as these friendships will last forever.
Trevor.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment