Thursday, June 21, 2007

Beautiful Wednesday....

Hello my friends, how are you today?
I hope we all very happening about our practise drama.
I feel today is a very special to us.
I'm very happy because we all do the great jobs tonight.
I'm proud with you guys especially to our director "Epul". You have special talent to be a great director after this.hehe.
And to Jalil and Munir ( Pulau Pangkoq), thanks for our beautiful t-shirt.


I just want U all to know. I love U all. In the pretty night.

I always thinking about our class.

And every morning when I wake up. I was missing U all.

Everyday I miss U all. With the smile on Ur faces.

Finally..the picture is about view of my village. I want ur to know,many film shooting at there like KL Menjerit, Tentang Bulan and many more..hehe. Dont be jealous ok..

Bye.. Have a nice day.

No comments: