Thursday, June 21, 2007

the best.......


assalamulaikum my friend.....

how about your feel practise drama last night...
i think it was great and nice because all of you give a hundred percen spirit....
i really enjoy at there because we like one family with smile, kiding and laughing....

i think set 42 is the best class for me at ukm....it is my feel, i m so proud.....
i hope after this, you all not forget about it...

many thing what you can remember about this class like:

i dont want it,
oh really,
i dont ever talk to stranger,
dirty girl,
she not allowed to go there,
wooocihhhh,
oh no......next,
whatever,
i m going to the party,
you still at home and do your work,
you took my magic stick,
so you dance,
i dont have any idea now,

it is a drama skrip always in my mind...... forever

wassalammmmm.......dont forget it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: