Friday, June 8, 2007

hallllooooo....

see all of u on this page again...hehehe...sory coz we are being late to come 4 our drama practice today....just wake up and i have to wash my clothes...huhuuhu..last night i wacthing 'emil emilda' movie till 11pm..then i did my assigment untill 2.30am but not done yet...on my bed, i'm thinking 4 my assigment, drama, exam, and so on....ahhh so tired 4 today...oh ya i want to share with all of u that i was wacth the 'cast away' movie yesterday...oh so sad,i'm crying u know..waaaahhh...no body wacthing with me, coz liyanna sleeping besides me...hehehe...4 our drama today, so funny coz i became a king today to take 4 yazie part...i dont know how to say n act...but anyway,our drama were keep up..sometime, i just want to see 4 all of u to acting...talented bah...thank u 2 all of u coz believe me to handle that gift..actually, i know how to say n handle it...but anyway i hope all of u can help me n give me any idea...i realllyyy love u all...muahhh...4 all my friends or my beloved classmate, i ask n invite to add me on my friendster... dhee_kerruk@yahoo.com

c u again.....tata

No comments: