Friday, June 8, 2007

Assalamualaikum.........


Purple-Caring

Hai everybody...liya here.

How are you today......

I know all of you.....happy and happy today.


Ok today I just join in drama and discussion with Fatin and Dellia about my projek work.

After that we try do the longman but, we can't do it......full...


Don't worry I plant sunday morning I want do it from 10.00 am until 5.00 p.m. It is because I free at sunday and maybe alone. My best friend, Dellia want go to church.


Today the last meeting with you all...oh it a bad news for me.....realy I think today is thursday not Friday.I realise that after I sent message to my friend at last night.


For Fatin I can try bring "selendang" to drama. And for Dila i'm so sorry about the "kebaya".


Ok I think only that for today.

Bye....oop...for Jumran try get your muet slip ok....take care.


see u neext time......miss u all muahhhhhh.....




















No comments: