Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Way to Go Class!

Dear students,

I am glad to see some of of you have started using terms and new words we learned in class. I can still see some of your entries are handicapped in term of language use...however it always happened at the beginning. In order to improve, you should do a lot more readings, start with something simple and try to replicate the sentence structures. Do not forget to keep using them. Language is something to practice or other wise it will disappear....I am so proud with your enthusiasm with the drama and all the activities we do in class. Keep it up guys!

cheers!
Bro_jai

2 comments:

balkis said...

hi,bro jai...
i proud with u bcoz u more teach we 2 pronouncation some words..
u r so funny n i like learn with u.
b4 that,i'm so bored when i came 2 bi class n sometimes i nervous 2 speak in english..
now i can speak in english althought my pronouncation n grammar not rite yet..huhuhu..
tq bro jai...

Azied said...

helo bro jai
I would try to leanrn english.
everytime I reading english newspaper
but when I look in dictionary to get a word.My head was so sick. so I will give up.
how could me overcome this problem.
tq bro.