Thursday, May 24, 2007


Hi! it's me suhailah...my class today em......very long. For class today from 9am until 1.30pm.after that, my class continue the practice of drama until 3.15pm.on first morning I'm verry exubertant and happy because our class singing the song "Flying Without Wings" and the song "Because you loved me". You all remember that? Today I learned many new word..white lie,white elephant,pure,pour,pore,pimple,raid,fatigue,beverage,consierge,shoot,as soon as posible (ASAP), kiv (keep in view, anonymous,unaware,investigator and endangered..after that I learned how to make a short drama. We group make drama about "A Romantic Meeting". In the drama I as Suraya, Shafawati as Suraya's best friend, Wati. Zul as Shafa, Fadhila as Shafawati, Faizal as Eiffel Tower and Suraya's father. And Syazwan as narrator..our group got 4 star..but, after lunch hour, I'm fatigue .on 12.30pm continue learned unit 3 and practice of drama.....so I hope, next class Bro Jai not make a class as today.

No comments: