Thursday, May 24, 2007

about myself..

















I am Mohd Jumran Tambong. But people call me so many name such as Ran, Jum, An, Hann and so on. Actually, i don't mind what people call me. i was born on 29 of April at my village, sabah. i am taurus horoscope. now, i am 21st years old. so far, i felt so happy with 42 set class. i never found that special thing in my life, as like here!. enjoyable, fantastic and happiness. i'll promise that i'll try my hardest to get what i wish in my life. to all my friend, i hope that we'll do the best in our drama soon. and special thankful for Bro Jai coz you bring us become to the greatness people. you bring the joy to make us smiling, happiness, cheerful, laughing and be a good relationship. thank a lot bro jai. we'll never forget you forever and ever....

No comments: