Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hello again

Now, I'm so realize.
when I posted a new entry in this blog,
my names that was flat is not yazi but its wrote azied.
This is not a mistake. For your information,
I'm also have a blog. Its name word art-its discuss
about art in the world. everybody who's interest
about art can join this blog. But I'm not continued for my writing
because I'm so busy now. The name Azied was my blogger's name.
For Mr. Jai.
I'm so sorry about this matter.

Today, we learn how to create a romantic story.
In our groups, we create many conflict to our story to be a best
story. Our lecture give a basic question for guidance to write that story.
In our group today, although not very creative and also not
have many conflict or may be for certain people its not to logic because
a heroin have bad sick when he sad and then she died.
But for me they still have a creative thinking when they combine the heroes
name 'shafa' with his wife name 'wati' and than its to be 'shafawati' for their daughter's name.
Its not only a sadness story but its also a very funny story. hi!hi!hi!

oh! no, another long chatter I wrote in this blog.
I'm sorry, I would write later.
O.K byeee
thanks.

Assalamualaikum w.m.w

1 comment:

balkis said...

salam..
if u can teach me how me act as bad grandma?r u really can teach me?
i hope u can help me 2 act as bad grandma..bcoz i more laugh than angry bcoz my character is funny..
huhuhu..
tq 4 ur teach..