Wednesday, May 30, 2007

haiiiiiii

Hello friends....i'm so sleepiest today because i slept at 1.00 am last night.and wake up at 6.00 am this morning.i need to make breakfast because today is my turn.i finished my work at 7.00 and take the breakfast. then i ready to go to class.i went to class with buss because my friend was fever and i don't want make trouble to her to send me.when i arrived at class,class did not start already.it is so exasperate because i walked faster from the trafick light to class because i know i had late already.i'm so tired.but it is ok.it is usually happen.and is equal to me to came for class today because we enjoy the class.we know some part of our body that maybe we don't know before this. like thumb print and nostril.we played and drew an UFO.ve.........ry cute UFO.....

No comments: