Wednesday, May 30, 2007

about A " hurt" song...

yesterday, I'm going to watched a hurt song clip video. my first impression of that song is "fall in love with guys or girl". but, I mistake. it is totally different of what I've think before. actually, the girl dedicated that song for her Father. they was separated when the girl become to the "superb".
one day, she received a telegram from her Father. she was sad. because, her Father passed away. then, she run away and crying. she told herself:

"if I had just one more day....
I'll tell you how much that I missed you since you been away...
oh..it's dangerous..
it's out of line...
to try and turn back time...
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything...
I just couldn't do and I've hurt myself by hurting you....

1 comment:

balkis said...

this song lyric make me sad n remind my father..