Sunday, May 27, 2007

Assamualaikum....

Hai....everybody......
Firstly, so sorry to bro. Jai because I missed two days your class. I'm not present because I stomach-ache. Last night at thursday I ate 'tom yam' with dellia or d. The tom yam very motdant. You know I very sensitive with it. But I want try....and at the morning around 4.00 am...I started stomach-ache.. Oh my god...I still stomach-ache untill 1.30 pm. I'm very tired and feeble because often went to toilet.So...I hate mordant food. The mordant food unsuitable with me. Maybe the fried banana and plain water only suitable for me hehehehe.....
Well my problem about food settle now...except..oh I miss my parents,my grandma,my sis and my bro.I miss my family....
Ok.... I think only that for today.....
Oh.... I forget about something. I want share with u all about one word "MORDANT"... remember that ok. Maybe the word very vital for u next time....
ok bye.see u all tomorrow.miss u all.muaahhhhh.

2 comments:

Azied said...

I'm also miss my family.you know, I not yet to back to my hometown from december until this hari raya puasa.
sometimes, i listen of balik kampung song by sudirman and my mom's favourite song sealed with a kiss by brian hyland and arabic oldies song bentelshalabiya by arabian diva's fairouz

Azied said...

liya, i have one tip how to ease a stomach ache. you just drink the warm water mix sugar and salt.I read this tip at a book.