Monday, May 28, 2007

Assalamualaikum.....



SEE U ALL AGAIN......

This is a Water Front. The famous place at Kuching.
I miss Sarawak.

Ok...Today I learnt about hot-tampered. Why I see all my friend unhappy today????U all have problems??? K come on friends, if u have any problems and u want share with everybody at set 42 please write in this blog. Maybe someone have idea can help u. Like me........After me write my problem yesterday I can smile and smile....I hope we can happy and enjoy everyday. For atie, take yor time... and rest ok.Don't forget go to clinic.

For bro.Jai thank you because u verry take care with your students.....

Ok my friends whatever tomorrow don't forget bring RM15.00 for your T-SHIRT. Please pay to me and remember me too.Before that think your saiz....ok....

I think only that to day and I have to go now. See u all later.

Bye....I want lunch......miss u all...muuahhh.

LIYANNA stand for.....

L - Lucky

I - Independent

Y - Youthful always

A - Amazing

N - Natural

N - Noise

A - Aktif

Agree???????






No comments: