Thursday, August 9, 2007

salam.....for our....

in this few weeks,actually i'm in not well and better...everyone seems me happy,enjoy and laugh but in my heart, only i'm knew...i don't knew why this would happen to me...why?
today, i start this day with bad habits! i came to the classed 1 hours late! to bad and so rude i'm...
i also felt like don't have feel to studying again...feel like bored with my life daily...same things doing in hole day,hole weeks...!! what must i doing? please give advice to me...
2 days ago, i'm in shocked because my friend involed in accidents with lorry...his bone face were broken...and doctor must doing operation to his face... he now at muar hospital, muar, johor....maybe i will be go home and visit him....

for all my friend...as long as can i live and life in this world...i'll will remember your all....
bye....

No comments: