Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ASSALAMUALAIKUM........

HI............

Liya here........
sorry because i'm late......but....
I.. still remember and missssss all of you.
Today I verry happy because I have time to see we blog.
Start now I can see all of you every tuesday.After I lunch.It is because I can save 30 min..4 read and write this blog.
For abah Jai good luck 4 your study.....I misssss your joke and your smile.
Here I try do the best for my study and whatever I do.....
4 my friends.......

I hope all of you don't forget the set 42 memory.........
CINDERELLA.....

Maybe I rare to write in blog if I busy 4 my collage activiti but I try to sms all of you.
4 Jumran or dina....you change phone number?.....why pending?

I think only that 4 today....
see all of you next time.....
4 Nordin don't forget the excersice...
4 zul and faiz...gud luck 4 morfologi and sintaksis asgmnt...
ooppppsss.....zul... you join me 4 morfologi tutorial next week?
Ok your group present asgmnt at week 13, group number 2 after my group.
And don't forget give the topic next week....

OK BYEEEEEE........
MIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS ALL OF YOU.....
TAKE CARE......
"KAMEK" MISSSS SET 42......

No comments: