Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is my picture before we were went to Istana Budaya

hiiiiiii.........
hello my frenzzz...did U want to know about my presentation today..How was gonna do???Firstly I would like to thank to myself with my own presentation..hehe.We should proud for yourself..am I right??I am so nervous while I was talking to audien.but,I have so many friend and they were gave me a lot of spirit..chaiyok!! did U know,I had read an artical about public speaking..In the article,an author said that they were many people will ready to die,such as in Palestin,Iraq etc (pejuang berani mati)...Otherwise,they were a lot of people scared when they were asking to talk in front of people..Amazing right.?? so,where were U???..
Ok,another thing I would like to share with my friends is about our drama.As a choir speaker,I thing we must be alert with everything.we should know when we have to do something.do not day-dreaming ok..i know,cinderella was so beautiful and don't just look at her and lost ur focus.hehe.We should all-out and dont forget to use ur stomach's voice.If U use your throat's voice,ur voice might gone..I mean U will get throat's sick(sakit tekak)...I think I started to be talkative person....haha
For Bro_Jai, I hope ur health will be better than this morning.Insyaallah.don't forget to take ur medicine ok..

2 comments:

balkis said...

poyo...
don't day-dreaming..
huhuhu...

DevilBat said...

control macho.... hahahahaha