Sunday, June 10, 2007

so sorry....

aSSaLamuaLaiKum.......

Hiii......all my freand in set 42...i am cominggg...hehe...
how are you today?...i hope you all find.Sorry sooo...much sir or brother Jai and my lovely friend becouse excuse from class next week and late write my comment because i have problem about my time and i dont have computer amenity. I have two commitment also. Please fogive me ea...;)...

Now...i want to talk about secret meaning with my name. My full name is MOHAMAD RONIZAN B SAAD. My freand just call me rooney...


"R" for Reliable


"O" for Openly


"N" for Natural and Nasionalisme


"I" for Impish


"Z" for Zany...huhu...


"A" for Alert

and


"N" for Neat (".)




Ok...that all about secret meaning with my name. See u all again...Wassalam



















No comments: