Thursday, June 14, 2007

READY........

Assalamualaikum.........

Liya here....
Ok...today we all practise at 502 room.....very hot but we still continue the prectise
At 9 pm brother Jai and his friend want see the drama. I hope all of you can do the best at night.
Now dellia and Fatimah go to dinner before we go to class.But not me...because I very nervouse......

Ok I must go now....gudluck 4 all of you..
Do the best.....

before that don't forget submit your projec work to night...
And.....thank 4 all of you because support my group during we present last day...
So now I hope all of you know about my state.. Sarawak....
Maybe next time you all can go to holiday at Sarawak....

Remember....at 18 june all of you can get your result.Maybe....
Check at smp web.....ok.gudluck

Bye...assalamualaikum....

No comments: