Tuesday, June 5, 2007

hello from Australia

Hello to you all in Malaysia from a very cold guy who lives at the Sunshine Coast in Queensland,Australia. My place is famous because the late Steve Erwin, the crocodile hunter, lived near my house.
It is now winter here and the rain is falling and the wind blowing and it is about 16 degrees at the moment.
I am happy to talk to anyone who wants to try to find more knowledge, both in english, and more about others that live in a different culture.
I am sure Razali has told you about me. I have email address as
tunwin@optusnet.com.au or tunwin@msn.com or austbear20032000@yahoo.com

5 comments:

DevilBat said...

hello mr. Trevor..... nice to meet you. my name is Idir Ibrahim the admin this blog.... i am so happy be
because you join this blog, i hope you enjoy....... bye

zulkhairi said...

hello to you Mr. Trevor..My name is Zulkhairi..I am Razali's student.I am very excited to know about you from Razali.I hope you can share with me your knowledge about anything..take care.Bye

Shazwan Ghani said...

hello mr Trevor..i m shazwan..i am very happy because has people from australia join in this blog..I hope i can something from you to improve my english..ok bye

SUHAILAH said...

Hello Mr Trevor..Nice to meet you.My name is Suhailah.I am Razali's student.I'am happy because you willing join our blog.I know about you from Mr Razali.I hope you can share your knowledge about english especially, in this blog..see you..bye

AzUrEn said...

hye mr Trevor..NICE TO SEE UR NAME INTO OUR BLOG..IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING WITH US..MY NAME AZUREN,IM MR RAZALI'S STUDENT..I HOPE U CAN STILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US..IM REALLY ENJOY STUDYING ENGLISH WITH MR RAZALI..