Saturday, June 9, 2007

Good Job Guys!


Dear students,

I have been reading your entries for the last couple of days. I am sorry as i did not have time to drop my comments. I am pretty tight up with family affairs these fews days. However it does not stop me from keeping in touch with yr activities. I called Epul to find out about yr drama practice, and i am so proud with the commitment you have showed me so far. What happened to all of you in he last 4/5 weeks reflects how i have managed to bring changes in all of you.

I would also like to thank Idir, Azureen and Jumran for the brave and interesting presentation..I hope all oy would be able to have the same experience one day. In 2 weeks time i have to say good bye to you....It is very sad...It is very hard to leave such a good and unique group like set42.

love,
Bro_jai

No comments: