Friday, June 15, 2007

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..........


MY BEST FRIEND.........THE UNDERSTANDING PERSON..
THANK YOU MY FRIEND.......
MISS...NOTHING


Liya here.......


Hi....I know all of you free today.....

Maybe everyone all of you go back to home.I know.....

But not me...I'm still here...still at UKM and I love UKM....expecially my collage.. KRK..


Ok I want to talk about last night.....

Firstly...thank to bro Jai...


For my friends.....congratulation....I love you all....

Don't give up ok.....For me all of you still do the best.

I know everyone try to do the best last night.

Don't worry.....we still have many time to improve the drama ok...


Good luck.........miss all of you....


Bye.....remember the practise stat 9 am at sunday k.....please come early...

lastly enjoy your holiday.....00000000000

No comments: