Friday, May 18, 2007

hurt


seems like it was yesterday, when i saw your face,
you told me how proud you were, but i walked away,
if only i knew, what i know today,
oh2, i would hold you in my arm,
i would take the pain away,
thank you for all you've done,
forgive all your mistake,
there's nothin' i wouldn't do, to hear you voice again,
some times i wanna call you,but i know you won't be there,
oh i'm sorry for blamin' you, for everythin', i just coudn't do,
and i've hurt myself by hurtin' you,
somedays i felt broken side, but i won't admitted,
sometimes i just wanna hide,coz it you i missed,
and its so hard to say ggodbye, when it comes to this,
would you tell me i was wrong,
would you help me understand,
are you lookin' down upon me,
are you proud of who i am,
there's nothin' i wouldn't do, to have just one more chance,
to look into your eyes,and see you lookin' back,
oh i'm sorry for blamin' you, for everythin',i just couldn't do,
and i've hurt myself,oh..
if i have just one more day,
i will tell you how much that i missed you since you been away,
oh it dangerous, it's so out of line,
to try and turn back time,
i'm sorry for blamin' you, for everythin' i just couldn't do, and i've hurt myself by hurtin' you...

No comments: