Saturday, May 19, 2007

hi.....
nice to meet you on this site.
actually, i was so proud to be here,i mean on this blog.
hmmm....i want to share with you about intresthing happend in my life.it's about fondation class lectured by Bro Jai..yes!!! our talkative teacher..hehehe.it's happened at the first day of foundation class.at the day,when i woke up in the morning i just think about how look like my teachers..does my teacher was angry,bored or anything..however, i make a mistake when i came with that impression..luckily!! my teacher was Bro Jai..i remembered at the fist time Bro jai came into the class.suddenly he said " Hi, everybody "..i was shocked with that voice..Why? becoz, sound like so cheerful..!!! so i realized at the whole day i became cherrful too.at the next day, i was so excited when i woke up in the morning..."hurry,hurry!!!...i have to attend Bro Jai Class..said me to my roomate becoz we have take turn for bathe..no wonder laaaaa.....hahaha.

No comments: