Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Assalamualaikum............

Ok today I see a sheep-pig story. It very enjoy and interesthing. For bro .Jai thank a lot because you give we time to see this story. Thank you very much. Word of the day......."daring" ,"faithful" and " different about skill and skillful.

In the metting I try to help my friends with give their ideas. I hope any person can think positive and enjoy in the drama.....Please smile always because it can help all you relise tension.don give up ok. We must try and try....I belive we can do it.

I'm very happy today because I can learnt about "father's house" and "students' books".

For Fatin relax ok. We can help you settle the coustom for the drama.
Ok I think only that and so sorry because I very tired today...
For Jalil good luck in your character. you don't worry about clothe because Dellia can have you.....

see u all tomorrow.......miss you all...muuuahhhh....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THANKS LIYA AND DELLIA.......
I HOPE YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE